Monday, April 20, 2020

ELA 8 Week 33

Monday, 4/20/20 - Friday, 4/24
Today our online learning journey continues! I hope you're all doing well! Please complete the items on the agenda below. All assignments can be accessed from Google Classroom and are due on Friday, 4/24. We will have a Google Meet opportunity on Thursday. I will send a link for you to join the meet on Thursday morning. Please email me if you have any questions. 

Agenda for the week:
  1. We are beginning our next novel, The Giver. The digital copy of the text is in the Doc Library on the blog, but I will also push it out in GC. 
  2. There is a slideshow in GC that you will work on as you read. Read chapters 1-5 and respond to the reading questions for those chapters. 
  3. Grammar: StudySync Adverb Clauses
  4. Google Meet on Thursday to discuss the new novel, assignments, answer questions, and just check in! I'll send details Thursday morning, so make sure to check your email and Google Classroom that day.